Recent Results
  • Mineral Point Boys Basketball Will Play in State Championship Saturday!!!
The Student News Site of Mineral Point High School

Pointer Media

Pointer Media

Pointer Media

Get to Know Mrs. Siegenthaler

Chloe McVay
Mrs. Sigenthaler helping her student with his math homework.

Mrs. Siegenthaler is a teacher at Mineral Point Middle School who teaches English, Reading, and Math at the 6th grade level. She is a smart and creative teacher with a bubbly personality who loves to help kids learn and grow. To learn more about this wonderful teacher keep reading.

Mrs. Siegenthaler started teaching in January of 2019. “I grew close with every student I taught,” she said. “The first year I ever taught in Mineral Point, it showed me how amazing students can truly be.” Mrs. Siegenthaler shows kids the importance of hard work and dedication throughout the course of the year. She works hard to make sure all students stay on task and are certain of what they’re learning.

“I honestly have so many great memories throughout the last three years,” she said, “But I would have to say the one that stands out the most to me is when a mouse ran out from a student’s locker, right outside my classroom at the end of the day while everyone in the hall captured it.”

“I wanted to start teaching because my kindergarten and 4th grade teacher really inspired me to push to do my best and made me really enjoy school,” she declares. Prior to coming to Mineral Point, Mrs. Sigenthaler had taught in Potosi for two years. Before teaching in Potosi she graduated from Lancaster School District and then attended college at UW-Platteville. She chose to teach at Mineral Point School District because of how welcoming the students and staff are and how amazing each and every student is.

Mrs. Sigenthaler is also a coach; She is going into her third year as the Mineral Point Middle School Volleyball Coach! She stated her favorite part about coaching is the team bonding each and every athlete puts on the court. Mrs. Siegenthaler is a very energetic teacher, and students thoroughly enjoy being in her classroom because she shows everyone the importance of school in general. If you are looking to meet this wonderful teacher, go meet her in room A127!